Hogfather, by Terry Pratchett
“It’s supposed to be jolly, with mistletoe and holly, and–and other things ending in olly! It’s a time when people want to feel good about things and eat until they explode!”
Well, naturally I want to help get you started. Here I’m making an eggnog and ice-cream milkshake with spiced rum and cinnamon whiskey for a festive kick that’ll help you to work on your HO HO HO.
You will need:
- Drinking Straw
- 2 oz spiced rum (Non-Alcoholic Substitute: Omit this Ingredient)
- 1 oz cinnamon whiskey (Non-Alcoholic Substitute: 1/8 tsp Cinnamon)
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup eggnog
- Whipped cream (canned is fine)
- Small ginger snap/gingerbread man for garnish (optional)
Combine rum, whiskey, ice cream and eggnog in blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream. Sprinkle a little nutmeg on top and garnish with gingerbread man. Insert straw and enjoy, perhaps while trying to think of other things that end in olly. 🙂